BON Pan Asian
All your personal Information shall be held and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"). If you want to know what information we collect and hold about you, pleasewrite to us at:
BON Pan Asian Restaurant, Unit 8, The Hive, Intu Potteries Shopping Centre, Bryan Street, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 5BN
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you visit our Website you may provide us with two types of information:
· personal information you provide to us on an individual basis during registration;
· website use information collected as you and others browse our Website(such as the internet protocol (IP) address, length of visit, download errors);
· information passed to us by selected third parties with whom we work closely.
We maintain the highest standards of security, however the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our Website. Any informationyou submit is sent at your own risk. Once we have received your Information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Similar to other commercial websites, our Website uses a technology called "cookies" (see explanation below,"What Are Cookies?") and web server logs to collect information about how our Website is used. Information gathered through cookies and web serverlogs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Website, and the websites visited just before and just after our Website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site's computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
How do we use information we collect from cookies?
How do we use the information that you provide us?
· to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
· to allow you to register to join our mailing list or order any products and services available on our Website where you choose to do so;
· to notify you of additional products and services which we believe may be of interest to you (please notify us should you not wish to receive information about these by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org;
· to notify you about changes to our service;
· in accordance with your authorisation at the point of registration;
· if you have given your consent at the point of Registration, to contact you with information about products, services and special offers that you request from us, or that we feel may be of interest to you or to ask you to participate in one of our customer satisfaction surveys.
We may pass your Information to carefully selected third party organisations:
· if we buy or sell any business or assets in which case we may disclose your Information to the seller or buyer of such business or assets;
· if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property,or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
· if we work with third parties such as business partners, suppliers, advertisers, analytics and search engine providers and/or sub-contractors.
How do we use information we collect about you?
· to administer our site and for internal operations(such as trouble shooting, data analysis, testing, research and surveys);
· to improve our site and to ensure content is presented most effectively for you;
· to allow you to partake in interactive features of our service if you wish to do so;
· as part of our ongoing efforts to maintain the safety and security of our website;
· to measure and understand the effectiveness of our advertising;
· to recommend other services that may interest you.
Where we store your personal data?
Data and Information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European EconomicArea ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside of the EEA who work for us or one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you consent to our sending, processing and/or storing Your Information outside the EEA. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Information is treated securely and in accordance with this PrivacyPolicy.
Statutory information about Bon Management Ltd
Registered in England and Wales
Registered Company No. : 09125635
Registered Office: WISTERIA CAMROSE HOUSE, 2A CAMROSE AVENUE, EDGWARE, MIDDLESEX, ENGLAND, HA8 6EG.